You are here
Customer Service Manager
- Consumer goods business, based in London
- B2B customer service, order to cash and line management experience essential
About Our Client
Our client are an FMCG business, based in London and selling their product worldwide. They have a fantastic reputation in the market and are in a period of growth. To support this, they are creating a new role - Customer Service Manager. This is a very exciting time to join the business!
The new Customer Service Manager will manage the Customer Service team, coaching and developing them to provide world-class Customer Service.
What does this mean? Everything from defining and implementing the business "voice" for all customer communication, to managing incoming orders, tracking them through to delivery and being a point of contact for any after-care requirements as well. You will work with the wider Supply Chain team to deliver product on time, in full and will be the super-user for the ERP system.
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A background in B2B Customer Service
- An understanding of how world class Customer Service fits into the wider Supply Chain
- Experience coaching and developing Customer Service teams
- Great knowledge of ERP systems
What's on Offer
The Customer Service Manager will be based in London and earn between £32k and £35k, plus benefits.