You are here
Customer Services Coordinator - 5* UK Residential Developer
- Working for a leading Residential Developer with previous experience
- Excellent communication and engaging personalities will match to this role
About Our Client
The selected Customer Services Coordinator - 5* UK Residential Developer, working within the Building and Construction industry, will be working for one of the biggest names in the business.
Out client currently has a variety of sites that are in varying stages of construction and development. In order to join the business you will need to show a level of skill and understanding of the market but also be able to show your individuality and personality.
Working within the customer service team you will be the face of the company and will be dealing directly with both customers and contractors. You will need to make sure that you are able to offer a level of empathy and genuine care to the customers as well as have the strength to say no when required.
The main requirement of this role will be to provide the customers with an efficient, accurate and responsive customer service by receiving customer communications and co-ordinating contractors and internal customer service staff to ensure all issues raised are monitored and satisfactorily resolved, through the 2 year warranty period and beyond in accordance with the commitments to exceptional service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To report to and support the Operations Manager
- To respond swiftly to customer requests and keep the customer informed of service activity.
- Manage department diaries and arranging appointments for service calls.
- Raising instructions/defects notices via customer service database to Contractors, Suppliers, Site manager etc and monitoring and reporting progress of works.
- Ordering materials via buying dept, or direct with suppliers. Log incoming invoices and tie-up with contra-charge notices.
- Monitor sub-contractor performance and report to Customer Service Manager.
- To produce accurate weekly and monthly reports.
- To manage and maintain the customer service database.
- To effectively manage all customer expectations and deliver excellent customer service.
- To work as a participating member of the Customer Service Team.
- To actively focus on self-development and the improvement of Customer Service Customer management skills.
- To represent the client to the highest possible standards of business
The Successful Applicant
The Customer Services Coordinator - 5* UK Residential Developer, who is selected for this role will be at a distinct advantage if they already have experience working within a UK residential developer.
The role will require excellent organisational skills and man-management ability to successfully co-ordinate the contractors and engineers to successfully complete the required works within the stated timeframes.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Has a clear focus on exceptional customer service.
- Calm, credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Good Team Player.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Well-presented and business like.
What's on Offer
Excellent package on offer, working with a well known brand and the opportunity to progress within a growing team.