You are here
DACH Regional Account Manager
- Cloud based systems Regional Account manager
- German speaking
About Our Client
With multiple offices worldwide, my client provides an environment that replicates that of Silicon Valley. Working within the data protection and security sector the innovative approach adopted by the company has seem rapid growth over the past decade. Serving companies of all sectors, this organisation counts many of the worlds rapidly growing companies as its clients.
Through a vast network of partners, the service and industry leading products on offer has shown significant growth worldwide. Despite the size of the company, culture remains at the heart of the organisation with multiple events and benefits to employees to ensure that they achieve their potential.
The DACH Regional Account Manager will be responsible for multiple accounts within the DACH region, working closely with local distributors already established within the region. Through working within an already well established network, the Regional Account Manager will generate new business within the region, along with managing and growing the existing accounts already in place.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Regional Account Manager will be responsible for a number of Account Executives to exceed forecast growth within the region. Given the territory and the channels, the role requires a fluent German speaker to obtain customers and market the territory.
Whilst the role is predominantly based in Berkshire, the Regional Account Manager often be required to travel to Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Through establishing a network of partners within the region, the Account Manager will market and co-sell with territory partners. With customer service at the heart of the business, the role requires an effective communicator and negotiator to further relationships partners and new businesses. Through the enforcement of the companies core values, the role requires individuals to think on their feet and adopt innovation and creativity in their day to day work.
The Successful Applicant
This is an opportunity not to be missed in what is an essential market in today's world and one of which is regularly reported in the news. The DACH Regional Account Manager will be;
- Fluent in German
- Experienced in forecasting and developing and initiating plans.
- Passionate in their role with knowledge of Saas and SFDC and the market in which they operate.
- An excellent communication, both verbal and written in both English and German.
- A team player and keen negotiator
- a proven salesperson with knowledge of marketing and business development.
- able to display a strong business acumen through providing valuable guidance and advice to partners.
- Experienced in formulating and executing strategic plans.
What's on Offer
The role provides a very competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience, along with;
- Private Healthcare
- Competitive bonus
- Life Assurance
- Competitive pension contribution and
- Many company weekly benefits