You are here
Data Analyst (FTC 12 Months)
- FTC 12 Months
About Our Client
Our client is an exciting business based in Slough looking for a Data Analyst to join them on a 12 months FTC.
- The job holder will perform data analysis between various sources reconciling and providing accurate data to IT for uploading to the business system.
- Take responsibility for executing tasks based on agreed approach to support the project.
- Deliver and report on progress for correcting files of missing data.
- Validate entries when required, and ensure accuracy.
- Work through large volumes of missing data, with attention to detail.
- Raise issues via the Project Team Leader.
- Work to resolve issues with the support of the business.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Data Analyst role based in Slough will have experience of:
- Large Data Sets
- Cleansing, sorting and reviewing data.
- Demonstrable knowledge & experience in data cleaning within a project environment working to a tight timescale and accuracy.
- Advanced level Excel skills.
- Analytical and problem solving aptitude.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer of £28,000-30,000 + benefits.
- Benefits - 25 days holiday, Pension - 3% minimum employee contribution, 6% company contribution, life assurance, health insurance, childcare vouchers + more. Probation is initially for 3 months.