You are here
This position is now filled
Data and Insight Analyst
- Growing media & retail SME - SQL Server, T-SQL, CRM, Statistics.
- Data and Insight required for brand new function.
About Our Client
My client is a growing entertainment and media brand who engage with millions of customers each month and seek to grow their market presence further, leveraging data and insight to ultimately inform business decisions going forward.
As a Data Analyst you will interrogate data and deliver cutting edge reporting, insight and analysis to stakeholders across the business. You will engage with stakeholders, gaining buy-in to how data can aid success and understanding what reporting they require.
Working very closely with sales, marketing, development and senior stakeholders, the role-holder will be able to put their own footprint on the business' reporting and insight, ultimately shaping this brand new function whilst the business continues to grow.
- Interpret, collate and report on key insights
- Draw detailed analysis, findings and recommendations in an engaging way to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Use the appropriate tools to present data and insight dependant on the desired outcome/audience
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker with solid communication skills and the ability to deliver technical information to non-technical audiences. Technically you will have a strong knowledge of relational databases and using T-SQL to interrogate and extract data from SQL Server into Excel. You will have previous experience using statistical packages such as Faststats, SAS, SPSS or similar.
- Build complex SQL queries, joining tables etc.
- Strong T-SQL knowledge, stored procedures.
- SQL Server 2008 or later.
- CRM systems.
- Advanced Excel.
- Use of statistical or data visualisation tools such as Faststats, SAS, SPSS or similar.
What's on Offer
My client offers a competitive package inclusive of:
Up to Â£47,000 base salary + 25 days holiday (+BH), gym membership, cycle to work scheme, eye care vouchers, frequent work socials and more.