You are here
Data Management Lead - Asset Management
- Strong knowledge of data and delivering data projects
- Experience working within Asset Management
About Our Client
A major London based Asset Manager.
Data Management Lead - Asset Management is responsible for delivering a number of Projects within the data team. Candidates must have strong understanding of how data works within an asset manager and excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- The ongoing strategic plans for how asset management data is collected, validated, stored and transformed into valued insight in a robust way for our clients.
- The companies data architecture based on a situational awareness of internal and external requirements.
- Enforcing a structured business approach and methodology for capturing the key requirements to maximise scalability.
- Capture the relationships among roles, capabilities and business units to ensure data and work flows allow optimised and simplified collation and publication of data.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Data Management Lead - Asset Management must have a strong knowledge of how data works within an Asset Manager, the experience of delivering projects and strong stakeholder engagement experience.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project and be competent in industry standard project management methodology & practices.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- A detailed knowledge of both new & regulatory changes affecting the asset management and Financial Services industry.
Key Performance Indicators
- The ability to act as conduit to conveying information needs of the business to development teams.
- The ability to recognise structural issues within the organisation, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies.
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions.
- The ability to understand and assimilate disconnected processes and modify to enable automation, allowing scalability.
What's on Offer
£65,000 to £80,000 plus additional benefits