You are here
Days Based Maintenance Engineer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- FMCG Manufacturing
About Our Client
A Value added, market leading Food Manufacturer
* Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance.
* Carry out fault finding, problem solving and establish route cause fixes to address equipment issues.
* Maintain on going communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules.
* Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities.
* Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely.
* Record any stock removed from the Engineering stores to ensure accurate stock control.
* Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready.
* Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally have a proven track record of carrying out PPMs, reactive maintenance and root cause analysis on electrical and mechanical equipment in a fast paced manufacturing environment (ideally food).
What's on Offer