You are here
DCM/ Treasury Lawyer - Leading Banking Organisation
- Well renowned banking organisation
- DCM/ Treasury Lawyer - broad role
About Our Client
Top tier banking organisation
- relevant experience of debt capital markets issuance, including securitisations, repackaging or similar structures and transactions.
- Experience of ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA documentation (master agreement and collateral agreement templates and associated definitions), including knowledge of rating agency criteria and requirements for derivatives in structured finance transactions
- Exposure to other forms of debt, derivative and other wholesale market financial instruments and transactions. Exposure to retail and corporate products and transactions.
- Knowledge of the applicable securities laws and regulation (e.g. Prospectus Directive and US securities laws).
The Successful Applicant
Qualified solicitor with experience of debt capital market issuances, uncluding securitusations, repackaging or similiar structures and transactions who is comfortabe in interacting with the front office.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic saalry + benefits