You are here
Dealer Marketing Manager
- Exciting Automotive Dealer Marketing Manager Opportunity
- Excellent Career Progression and Company Culture
About Our Client
My clients are an automotive business with a fantastic set-up and culture based on the outskirts of Birmingham.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the Dealer Marketing Manager will provide creative and relevant Marketing material to dealers in order to help them achieve commercial objectives.
The key responsibilities include;
- Ensuring that all campaigns are focused and provide a compelling variety of material that the dealers will want to use.
- Develop a low cost platform for all marketing material to be uploaded to so that all dealers have access and the material can be used effectively.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to maximise marketing materials through all online channels.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with field teams to identify what locations could benefit from DMM input.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have an all round marketing expertise, covering print, direct marketing and events. You will also have a good understanding of digital media.
Knowledge of the motor or commercial vehicle industry is required, preferably from a dealer angle and you will have excellent people skills, high energy and authority.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Benefits