You are here
- Dealership Accountant
About Our Client
My client work with thousands of motor dealers, all of the major manufacturers and finance houses around the world to improve dealer, dealer group and dealer network profitability.
Based on their unique experience we give practical advice to improve dealer performance, provide motor trade tax and audit services and, using innovative technology, supply market intelligence from the thousands of dealer transactions we analyse to support decision making and drive profitability.
The successful candidate will be dedicated to one client although there is the potential to grow the business significantly, and will be responsible for building and maintaining profitable working relationships with dealers and franchises, and ensuring timely and accurate reporting is delivered. Typical duties will include
- Perform dealer visits, dealer training, composite mapping, and brand field team support and training.
- Plan and prioritise personal activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims - especially managing personal time and productivity
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Review composite submissions and manage them through a validation process to a set deadline
- Ensure standard processes are adhered to (as issued by Quality and Assurance Director).
- Contact Dealership Accountants regarding queries from submissions
- Check all output reports before and after review with franchise
- Arrange and hold review meetings with franchise onsite or at the manufacturers
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience of the Motor Industry - Dealership experience
- Understanding of our solutions and be able to communicate them effectively
- Identify business opportunities and create strategic implementation plans
- Excellent communication skills - face to face, written and on the phone
- Good IT skills
- Commitment to delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Qualified Accountancy experience
What's on Offer