You are here
Demand & Forecast Planner
Global FMCG Business
Looking to expand the team with a progressive Demand Planner
About Our Client
My client work with some of the biggest retailers in the industry. Challenging conventional thinking and striving to find better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives. They endeavour to give people full accountability and autonomy to make things happen.
They pride themselves on their dedication to the consumer's individual needs. They are a progressive business, looking for similar minded people to join their business. Be part of the journey, be part of the success.
As the Forecast / Demand planner your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Recommend amendments to forecasting and stocking policies and proactively highlight items that are not within agreed metrics
- Continually monitor supplier deliveries, chasing and expediting late deliveries and shortages, liaise with the warehouse to ensure that supplier deliveries are booked in on time and any required repackaging is completed on time
- Monitor and Report on Supplier Performance and Support Managers with monthly reporting packs
- Manage the Supply Chain relationship with customers, covering everything from order processing, collaboration on forecasting/range changes, to drawing up/implementing the Supply Chain Joint Business Plan to improve end-to-end efficiencies for both companies.
- As a Demand and Supply Planner you will proactively manages the forecasting and ordering of inbound stock from PO to delivery into warehouses to ensure customer service levels are met whilst maintaining target stock holding.
- Utilise all data available, as well as incorporating business intelligence, to validate forecast information as well as investigating any perceived anomalies
- Continually monitor stock availability in the warehouses and achieve inventory levels in line with safety stock target
- Ensure Logistics team have accurate information to arrange lowest possible inbound cost for collections, couriers and direct deliveries where needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have up to 3 years FMCG experience and be great at manipulating, analysing and interpreting data. The individual will be proactive by nature and proven to drive and lead multiple projects. More importantly this person will have the gravitas to influence key stakeholders both internally and externally and develop strong relationships both at head office and store level. Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and excellent commercial awareness. Have strong analytically and problem solving capability.
What's on Offer