You are here
- Ability to Provide Accurate Forecasts in and FMCG Environment
- Exposure to the Food Industry would be of preference
About Our Client
An Expanding Food Business in the Lancashire area, who require a Demand Planner.
The role of Demand Planner for an Expanding Food Business will have responsibility for:
- Building demand forecasts for the UK and European territories for various time periods to enable both short term planning and scheduling, and longer term capacity planning.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure the forecasts reflect the external market place conditions and latest customer intelligence.
- Liaising with internal planning and operational teams to ensure a high level of awareness is achieved regarding the live forecast and changes being made to that forecast.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Promotional forecasting including daily tracking of performances and promotional performance analysis.
- Build annual volume budgets for all territories as part of the annual budget process.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, the candidate will have the following background:
- 2-3 years relevant planning experience is essential, preferably in the food or FMCG sector.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills will be essential.
- Good IT system skills and a confident approach to same will be essential
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to thrive in a changing work environment
- Ability to challenge others and clearly project one's opinions
- A self motivated approach to work
What's on Offer