You are here
- Exciting opportunity to be a Demand Planner at a Global FMCG
- Based in the buzz of Sout West London
About Our Client
A well established worldwide business with an impressive head office based in South West London.
With best in class training and facilities, this FMCG leader is the ideal place to continue your career growth.
The Demand Planner based in south west London, for this FMCG leader, will own the forecast accuracy, new initiative delivery, availability and inventory levels.
You will also be leading the business team through the monthly operations planning cycle, constantly building in improvements to the process.
Your ability to manage stakeholders and communicate with them regularly and proactively will help you succeed in your role.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Demand Planner based in London will have the following strengths :
- Thinks and Acts Decisively: The Demand Planner is required to collect, analyse and interpret data sometimes at short notice. Delivering optimal fact based solutions and recommendations to customers as they expect us to be as agile as they are.
- Operates with Discipline: Due to the nature of the business the planning team manages a high number of codes, therefore needs to be organised and deadline driven to ensure that the planning processes are executed with excellence.
- Leverages Mastery: To have or quickly gain forecasting, initiative planning, supply planning and inventory management mastery. Most of the work is PC based requiring a high degree of computer literacy on standard software (Excel) and planning systems.
What's on Offer
An exciting role with a global leader and a chance to work in London.
You will be given a competitive salary, benefits and a priceless experience to put on your CV.