You are here
£30,000 - £38,000
- Demand Planner for stock and distribution environment
- Experienced Demand Planner looking for next step.
About Our Client
International FMCG Brand
- Building, managing and maintaining excellent relations with both internal and external stakeholders and customers while driving collaboration and maintain high business performance
- Providing sales and country based forecast to drive the business planning to ensure delivery of sales plans, customer services, cost and inventory, utilising all available intelligence from the market place to analyse and recommend actions where forecast and inventories are out of balance.
- Participating fully in the EMEA S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) process owning the forecasted demand for your responsible markets while identifying opportunities to improve KPIs and improving the EMEA Supply Chain process and systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with an ability to produce and interpret data that can be communicated effectively and persuasively to stakeholders.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a Demand Planner preferable. Degree educated or on the job training equivalent.
- Experience working on supply systems, ERP, MRP and DRP essential.
- Experience within the fast moving market, preferably one in internet technology or consumer goods market in Europe
- You are assertive with excellent influencing skills - and have in particular experience in developing effective relationships with sales and product management teams
- You are flexible and looking for an exciting, fast-paced challenge that will give you exposure to the entire supply chain.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £38,000.