You are here
Dental Sales Representative
- An innovative healthcare company
- East Midlands
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative blue chip healthcare company with a global presence who work within various channels. They hold a strong position within their specialised market and offer fantastic career progression within the business.
Working with this global blue chip healthcare company as a Dental Sales Representative you will be responsible for an existing portfolio of dental accounts across a designated territory within the East Midlands. The role is predominantly account management, which will require a consultative and educational selling style. You will be responsible for growing existing business and prospecting for new business within the dental industry.
This would be ideal for a sales professional with a science degree or a graduate looking to progress within a blue chip, science-led healthcare company.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and experience required:
- A science degree is essential
- Ideally experienced within field sales
- An interest and/or knowledge of the dental industry would be beneficial
- Rapport building skills - ability to build strong relationships
- A self-driven and motivated approach
- Full, clean driving license
What's on Offer
- £25,000 to £28,000 basic salary - dependant on experience
- Company car