You are here
About Our Client
Our Manufacturing and Production Client Based in Arbroath are a market leader in Food Manufacturing
- Ensure a safe working environment at all times, engaging with teams to identify and report potential incidents/accidents through the near miss process.
- To Manage a team of operatives through the Line Leaders in key production areas to ensure that the planned outputs are achieved with the minimum level of inputs (materials, labour and machinery/equipment time), whilst achieving constantly improving levels of Quality, Cost and Delivery performance.
- To audit the SOPs across all operations and each operator to ensure that the SOPs are current, the operators are fully compliant to the SOPs and that standards are being maintained.
- To drive effectiveness through provision of training using the Standard Operating Procedures and maintaining a skills matrix to track and build on team development and flexibility.
- To measure and analyse the key process outputs of the team on a real time (shift) basis, particularly: Quality, Productivity, Plan Adherence, Efficiency and Housekeeping.
- To communicate with the Line Leaders on a shift basis, particularly feeding back specific customer complaints/requirements, discussing performance data (actual v Plan), identifying and discussing concerns and developing countermeasures. To maintain the above through effective Visual Management.
- To be prepared to conduct internal audits within the scope provided by the company and to take part in and support customer site audits as and when requested to do so by the technical team.
The Successful Applicant
Our Manufacturing and Production Client Based in Arbroath is looking for the Department Manager to possess the following:
- Internal & external auditing processes & requirements
- Excellent numerical skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent track record of managing teams; building capability ,change management, addressing any issues effectively and in compliance with legislative and company policies & procedures
- Ability to clearly communicate & build a strong & effective team
- Highly resilient
- Continuous improvement background
- Excellent decision making skills
What's on Offer