You are here
- Excellent opportunity working for a market leader
- Crawley based role
About Our Client
Our client are a market leading distribution business with depots spread throughout the UK. This Depot Manager will be based in and around the Crawley area.
The Depot Manager will be responsible for managing the daily operations of an extremely busy distribution operation. The branch is a 24/7 environment and you will have a team of managers underneath you to help support the running of the operation - so delegation skills are key.
You will manage a full P&L for the site and will manage a team of around 60 people where staff engagement at all levels will be key. Customer service will be at the forefront of everything you do, so an appreciation of this will also be needed.
The Successful Applicant
The Depot Manager will have the following:
- Management experience within a fast-paced distribution environment.
- Multi-drop experience is ideal, but not essential.
- A Transport Manager CPC is also desirable, but again not essential.
- Be able to drive continuous improvement on the site and communicate effectively with all staff.
- A good level of IT literacy.
What's on Offer
A competitive package.