You are here
- Excellent opportunity for a market leading business
- Based in the Croydon area.
About Our Client
Our client operate within the parcels industry and are looking for a Depot Manager to run their Croydon operation.
This Depot Manage role is crucial to the success of the depot so we are looking for a leader to engage, motivate and inspire the team to deliver. This is a highly visible leadership role whereby you will use your people management skills to drive key initiatives such as route optimisation, resource planning, and have the skills to coach and develop your leadership team with a building a strong competent succession pipeline.
Your well-developed management style will enable you to pro-actively manage the depot operation, to ensure that we are meeting the needs and expectations of our customers.
Transformation, turnaround and reinvention will be a significant focus for the year. so staff engagement will be critical to successfully leading the team through change.
The Successful Applicant
Key requirements for the Depot Manager:
- Proven leadership experience gained within a similar operational environment
- A CPC qualification is desirable, but not essential
- A positive approach to managing and motivating people
- Ability to make informed decisions under pressure
- Previous P&L management experience is needed
- Previous experience of working in a change led environment
What's on Offer
A competitive package.