You are here
Deputy Store Manager
- Deputy Store Manager
About Our Client
Over the last 5 years the business whom PageGroup are recruiting for have been expanding and gone from strength to strength with a massive growth rate of 50%, which makes this an exciting place to work.
The business have sites which are of a considerable space and turnover and they have a rapid future expansion plan for 2017 and on-wards.
Key aspects of this role will be a number of the following:
- Demonstrating commercial flair
- Supporting the Store Manager
- Communicating, incentivising and driving the team in hitting and delivering targets, which mainly focus around sales, stock, cost etc.
- Knowledge of the market, trends and competitors
- Visual merchandising
- Relationship building
The Successful Applicant
The role is seeking candidates with aspects of the following skill-set:
- Previous experience within fashion retail and the fashion industry
- Previously managed a sizeable team
- Worked within a high turnover store
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to organise, manage and deliver results
- Passion for fashion
What's on Offer
The role is seeking to pay an annual salary dependent on salary from £20,000 - 26,500K