You are here
Development and Fixed Asset Accountant
- Initial 6 month contract working for a leading Housing Association
- Possibility of a permanent role thereafter
About Our Client
Leading Housing Association based in Kent.
As Group Development and Fixed Asset Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Updating and maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Providing regular support to budget holders
- Holding monthly and ad hoc meetings with the Development team - updating all monthly cash flows
- Preparing all Development reconciliations
- Assisting in the year-end process
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Qualified / Qualified by Experience Accountant and MUST have experience of working within a housing association.
This is initially a 6 month role with the strong possibility of a permanent role thereafter for the right candidate. You should be available to start this role at fairly short notice.
What's on Offer
Up to £40,000 dependent on experience