You are here
This position is now filled
- Boutique central London developer.
- The successful candidate must have high end residential project experience.
About Our Client
This developer focuses on high end schemes in central London, with a particular focus on Westminster. The current development team consists of a Development Director and 2 DMs, who also coordinate the in-house finance, interiors and marketing/sales teams.
The Development Manager will assist the Development Director to deliver projects from site acquisition through to completion meeting the Business Plan (BP) requirements. Responsibilities will include: managing external consultants, local authorities, statutory bodies and third parties; monitor and report on progression against the Business Plan regularly; and generate regular investor update reports on the projects.
The Successful Applicant
The Development Manager will have:
- A degree in an appropriate discipline.
- A successful track record of managing large projects in the property sector (especially high end residential schemes in central London).
- Excellent knowledge of the planning system, RIBA design dates, construction law/methods etc.
What's on Offer
Basic salary of Â£50-70k depending on experience + bonus + benefits