You are here
- Chance to work for a G15 accoaction in London
- Opportunity to come in to a thriving development team
About Our Client
My client is a G15 housing association based in London and manages a wide range of development and construction projects. The portfolio for this client is extremely diverse managing over 15,000 homes in the communities which they are situated in.
The Development Manager will be responsible for managing their assigned projects through to completion and will be responsible for communication and management of external architects, consultants and stakeholders. They will have to lead from the front and be able to communicate with often demanding and challenging customers - because of the nature of the projects, there are often complex issues to be negotiated and resolved.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the post of Development Manager you must be able to display:
- A strong track record of project managing and delivering residential development/ regeneration / construction projects
- A strong understanding of HCA and TSA procedures in relation to the housing development process
- Relevant construction or development related qualification would be an advantage (MRICS / MCIOB)
- Project Management and financial skills are required; you must be delivery and customer focused
- A strong team player
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple key stakeholder relationships
What's on Offer
£45,000-£55,000 + package