You are here
£32,000 - £40,000
- Development Delivery Project Officer North West
- Established Social Housing Provider
About Our Client
- A very successful and leading social housing provider.
- A forward thinking organisation.
- An organisation focused around investing in its employees.
- Keen to expand the development function.
- Based in Warrington.
- Assist in the delivery of high quality new homes meeting the organisations growth ambitions.
- Develop proposals, complete feasibility studies and ensure risk assessments are put together for potential opportunities.
- Financial appraisals.
- Negotiate S106 developments with private developers.
- Carry out research and prepare the funding for bids, grant claims and other funding initiatives.
- Manage the on site progress to ensure the development brief and specification are being achieved within the agreed time scales and budgets.
- To work with external consultants, ensuring value for money and compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Must either currently or have previously worked for a Social Housing provider.
- Experienced in housing development construction.
- Experienced in dealing with Section 106.
- Experienced in dealing with the HCA.
- A thorough understanding of shared ownership and help to buy schemes.
- Ability to work effectively in partnership with external partners, staff and residents.
What's on Offer
- £32,000 - £40,000 salary dependant on experiences.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Flexi-time .
- Opportunities to gain additional training and qualifications.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Working for a growing team.
- Forward thinking organisation.