You are here
Digital Asset Manager
- A well known international, multi-brand retail business based in Northampton
- Recruiting a Digital Asset Manager on a fixed term basis for 6 months
About Our Client
Our client is a well known, international retail business based in Northampton. They have a number of brands under their umbrella and are keen to attract the best talent on the market.
The Digital Asset Manager role involves working closely with the photo, design and content teams internally to provide support for the migration of assets into the Digital Asset Management workflow.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Uploading, tagging and organising digital assets, updating metadata, general asset maintenance and troubleshooting the system
- Managing internal relationships, image editing and general administrative support
- Strategically implementing and managing an assets policy as well as the ongoing evaluation and administration of the marketing asset rights
- Acting as the go to for all contact for the Marketing team and key stakeholders
- Conducting training for the marketing team on the best practice strategies
- Participating in efforts to evaluate, integrate and test with other technologies to deliver overall process and productivity
- Dedicating time to innovation and quality improvement by identifying new ways to achieve goals, whilst keeping current with trends, and applying new concepts
- Assess, organise and prepare for migration of digital assets of permanent collection images
- Image all artwork according to creative and production specifications which include; creating clipping paths, colour correction and retouching
- Scheduling photography requests
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the Digital Asset Manager role, you must have:
- A degree in Advertising, Graphic Design, Marketing or Communications
- A Graphic Design background, advertising agency or printing/publishing experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience within Digital Asset Management
- Hands on experience with content management systems or other large searchable databases to create web pages, media or research
- Adobe photoshop, Creative Cloud experience
- Digital file formatting experience
- Knowledge of photography techniques
- Ability to design systems for tagging images
- Ability to develop content
- MAC and Windows competent
- Knowledge of SEO and different marketing communication channels
What's on Offer
The Digital Asset Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to join a growing Retail business on a fixed term basis initially for 6 months.
The business is offering a desirable salary and attractive benefits package.
There may also be international travel involved.