You are here
Digital Content Executive
- Travel and leisure company looking to bring on board a Digital Content Executive
- Manage and optimise the site and create engaging copy
About Our Client
The company are an established travel and leisure business based in Hemel Hempstead. They have a presence across the UK, Scotland and Wales.
This person will sit within a 5-person team and will have responsibility to manage the online presence of a particular geographical region. The team have a very 'work hard, play hard' ethos and the company is very focused on making sure that their employees enjoy getting up for work everyday. An example being, with Halloween fast approaching, the office is being decorated in a spooky fashion to get people ready for Oct. 31st!
The Digital Content Executive will report directly into the Website Content Manager and will be responsible for creating and updating content and assets across the website, microsites and mobile apps. The role will include:
- Managing and updating content in a CMS
- Optimising content for SEO
- Using online analytics tools to improve the website
- Running regular audits of the site to make sure content is up-to-date and accurate
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Digital Content Executive will have previous experience in digital marketing or website management. It would be beneficial to have an understanding of CMS, Google Analytics and SEO but please also apply if you are keen to develop in these areas. The Website Content Manager is open to seeing applicants with limited work experience in digital content but who are keen to join a high-energy team and who are prepared to hit the ground running!
What's on Offer
£20,000 - £25,000