You are here
- Moodle experience a big bonus
- Experience working within the Education sector preferred.
About Our Client
An Education and Training organisation based in West London.
The successful Digital Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Implementing digital marketing campaigns to drive engagement.
- Help contribute to organisation's Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Ensure all content is fully SEO optimised.
- Creating, managing and uploading content to the organisation's website.
- Utilise Google Analytics to report on website performance.
- Manage the organisation's social media activity - creating content for social media channels and creating relevant social media planning schedules.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Digital Coordinator will be expected to fulfil the following criteria:
- Experience of developing and managing an organisation's social media presence.
- Experience of digital marketing across a variety of digital channels.
- Solid experience working within SEO
- Solid experience working within Google Analytics
- Experience working within Higher Education (Highly Preferred)
- Experience using Moodle CMS (Highly Preferred)
What's on Offer
The successful Digital Coordinator will be offered a 6 month contract paying £20,000 - £25,000.