You are here
Digital Designer (Part Time - 2 days a week)
- Digital Designer (Part Time - 2 days a week)
- Leading Leisure Travel Business
About Our Client
The client is a leading Leisure Travel Business based in Cheshire, working across 10 European Countries.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES of the Digital Designer (Part Time - 2 days a week) - Leading Leisure Travel Business:
- Design, communicate, and gain consensus for commercially driven user experience improvement projects.
- Proven ability to work through complex scenarios and create simple customer journeys
- Work closely with the Conversion Optimisation Manager and Digital Development Team to deliver fit for purpose designs.
- Own user interactions using sketches, wire frames, and prototypes.
- Provide support to ensure brand guidelines are followed in all design.
- Work with digital team and compliance to ensure all changes are compliant.
- Have a keen attention to detail with excellent visual and interaction design skills.
- Must be an advocate of a user-centric design process (Design and Creative).
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Digital Designer (Part Time - 2 days a week) - Leading Leisure Travel Business will:
- Passionate about data driven UX design
- Multi-platform design experience - desktop/mobile/email
- High level of expertise in Adobe Creative Suite applications, Photoshop/Illustrator
- Excellent knowledge of web page design
- Comfortable in prototyping tools, such as Axure, Balsamiq or Omnigraffle
- Understanding of a customer's online journey
- Excellent communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to hit deadlines
- Familiar with web analytics and understanding of conversion rate optimisation
- Understanding of usability and a/b split testing
What's on Offer
£30,000 Pro rata