You are here
- Leading retail business
- Digital content design role
About Our Client
An instantly recognisable brand, my client is based in Nottingham and has a strong presence both in the UK and internationally.
The position of Digital Designer will work across a number of leading brands and exciting global projects. The role will encompass:
- Design and development of micro-sites and Rich Media Internet Applications
- Working to tight deadlines
- Optimising images for online use
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to fit briefs
- Working with various internal clients and teams.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Digital Designer role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Animate, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge of building and testing applications across multiple platforms
- Back-end developer - .net applications
- Frameworks - JQuery, Bootstrap, Animation libraries
- Excellent communication skills
- An good understanding of UI & UX
- Experience using API's
- Basic knowledge of Java script, PHP, MySQL.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package.