You are here
Digital Experience Manager
- Working for a large organisation
- Must have Line Management, Content and UX experience
About Our Client
My client is a large organisation in the Public Sector and Government space based in Portsmouth
As the Digital Experience Manager
- You will have excellent knowledge and understanding of digital trends and will be able to demonstrate successfully anticipating trends and developing digital strategies and customer channels accordingly
- You will be confident handling a wide range of data from multiple sources, and will be able to demonstrate how you use range of data, including social media and Google analytics, to understand customer behaviour and inform strategic decisions around digital customer experience
- You will have the sound technical knowledge required to effectively manage supplier relationships and ensure digital channels meet required standards, including a working knowledge/understanding of HTML, CSS, responsive design, accessibility, SEO
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including having the ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively, the ability to write and edit digital content for a variety of audiences, and to prepare and deliver effective presentations
The Successful Applicant
The Digital Experience Manager will be responsible for leading the development of digital customer services, meeting current and future customer expectations, improving customer service and maximising the potential for savings. This is a critical role and we are looking for an exceptional candidate with the talent, experience, confidence and determination to lead the companies approach to digital customer experience.
The post holder will work closely with the IT team to make sure our customers have a consistent experience across traditional and digital customer service channels, and to ensure the customer experience platform meets the needs of customers self-serving online and through the customer contact centre.
What's on Offer
A salary of £36,000 - £45,000 DOE plus benefits.