You are here
This position is now filled
Digital Marketing Assistant
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Publishing and Media Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a global media and publisher based in London.
AS the Digital Marketing Assistant based in London, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working with the CRM Executive, you will support and develop the delivery of the CRM marketing strategy for the department. This will include creating the copy and managing the content for each email campaign.
- Oversee email campaign creative delivery either through independent working or collaboration with the internal creative team. This will involve writing creative briefs, copy writing, image selection and resizing.
- Work closely with the editorial and trading teams to identify key products, news and events to support through email exposure.
- Provide constant feedback to stakeholders on performance of email campaigns, using insight and analysis.
- With the support of the CRM Executive implement an A|B test plan with the aim of increasing open rates, traffic to our websites and to increase calls and conversions.
- Assist with the paid social acquisition strategy with our current digital agency. As the day to day contact, liaise with them on regular basis informing them of overall performance and making suggestions on how to improve the quality of our ads.
- Source suitable images, confirm holiday details and provide tracking links to Coup. Sub ad copy and approve to push new ads live.
- Plan a schedule of activity for social to ensure all key trading priorities and important travel news stories are promoted.
The Successful Applicant
As the role is going to move quickly, all applicants MUST be immediately available. Additionally, we are looking for the following key skills and competencies:
- Excellent writing ability, including the ability to write in different styles and to other people's direction.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong grasp of English grammar
- Good research and analytical skills to gain an accurate understanding of the different industries
- The organisational ability to manage multiple projects, often to tight deadlines
- A creative approach, both in coming up with ideas for new projects and for getting a message across innovatively
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- Good attention to detail, including the ability to proof-read your own and others' work
- Previous experience working in the media and/or travel industry is desirable
What's on Offer
We are initially offering a 4-6 month contract with the view of extending or making the position permanent in the new year.