You are here
Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
Passionate and expertised in digital marketing
Online Search Technology
About Our Client
Leading global B2B manufacturing company, over 5,000 employees worldwide, profit in 2015 was
£118 m. Working with large global markets, predominantly oil and gas.
1. Generate sales growth through finding and engaging new and existing customer's, driving lead generation both online and offline.
2. Develop a deep understanding of the buying processes and preferences of target customers for the company and use this information to develop techniques to grow market share.
3. Lead the central marketing team, ensuring members are motivated and challenged to perform at the highest levels.
4. Liaise closely with regional sales directors to develop and execute high impact marketing programs which leverage market share and customer engagement.
5. Work with UK based e-Commerce team and external vendors to exploit potential and deliver new solutions to market.
6. Manage, analyze and improve overall marketing performance, providing analytical reports which highlight areas of improvement and optimisation.
7. Some domestic / international travel will be required to ensure close connectivity with business requirements as will be flexibility in order to support meetings in different time zones.
The Successful Applicant
1.Passionate and experienced in digital marketing.
2. Proven in people development with the skills to coach high performing individuals.
3. Conversant with online search technology, social platform engagement, desktop and mobile e-Commerce applications.
4. Ability to interpret complex data and use it to drive innovation and improvement.
5. Comfortable in front of customers with a particular appreciation of where English is a second language.
6. Determined to make a difference and is self-motivated in every aspect.
7. High quality threshold as it's the detail that matters.
8. Experience / knowledgeable in B2B marketing.
9. Understanding of the industrial aftermarket is advantageous but not essential
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package £40k-£45k (top end)