You are here
Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
£23,000 - £25,000
- Are you passionate about all things Digital?
- Large energy business
About Our Client
Our client are a leading business in the Oil and Gas space based in Chesterfield
- Day to day management and future development of the website and social media channels/platforms
- Build online market presence ensuring full compliance to Brand visual identity guidelines.
- Deliver a social media strategy through audience determination, bench-marking and competitor research aligned to our brand profile and marketing priorities.
- Build valuable web traffic though effective content management, search engine optimisation and effective content, maximising all platforms and channels.
- Management of all digital advertising, PPC, keyword to ensure ongoing profile and lead generation activity whilst delivering value for money to the business.
- Day to day management of the digital marketing budget, including ongoing evaluation and to help shape increasing commercial success.
- Monitor and report on all online competitor activity.
- Delivery of project related activity as required which will include some management of external agencies on a project basis.
- Support Marketing team in the Marketing Planning process and other key commercial activities.
- Challenge current business processes through the application of continuous improvement and best practice.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- An in depth understanding of HTML principles, SEO (Analytics, Adwords, Google+) and eCommerse platforms
- Ideally previous experience with inDesign graphics software, Prezy as well as Office packages
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing and analysis techniques
- Excellent knowledge/ use of social media and management systems
- Customer focus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Flexible approach to working
- Balance workloads and manage deadlines
- Proven track record of digital experience
- Experience in operating and developing websites to market, and experience of content management experience
- Degree in Marketing, New Media, Communications (PR) or relevant industry qualification.
What's on Offer
23,000 - 25,000 + Benefits