You are here
Digital Marketing Director
A high-growth software-solutions business seeking a Digital Marketing Director
You'll be demand generation specialist with experience of digital channels
About Our Client
Our client offers cost control/operational software solutions to 1,100+ customers globally,working with some of the most exciting brands within hospitality including Fuller's, Gaucho, Hilton, Krispy Kreme, Leon, Caffè Nero, Soho House, Subway, PizzaExpress, Wagamama and Stonegate.
Their mission is to replicate in the US what they have achieved in the UK: enabling multi-site hospitality operations to transform their profitability and operational efficiency with our workforce planning and purchase to pay & inventory solutions, backed up by next-gen business reporting. They want to continue to dominate the UK, while realising their international goals.
You'll devise the best ways to attract more prospects, get them excited about the transformational technology and guide them through the conversion funnel. You'll be responsible for creating the digital strategy, processes and programmes necessary to generate quality leads for the sales team as they grow from 1,100 to 1,750+ customers.
You'll be expected to:
- Apply your skills in digital marketing and knowledge of marketing channels to create, manage and optimise marketing programmes that deliver high quality leads.
- Build a powerful demand generation machine and lead nurturing engine, with measurable, repeatable, automated processes that drives high, qualified demand and nurtures prospects to conversion
- Recruit the best people
- Implement the systems, tools and technology required
- Use your experience of analysing data and the buyer journey to optimise every touch point, maximise conversions and deliver the best experience throughout.
- Work closely with the Communications Director to ensure that the digital marketing activities fully leverage all pr, events and brand building activities
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to ensure that all marketing activities continuously support the commercial goals both in UK and US
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a Web 3.0 Guru with considerable B2B demand generation experience targeting various Buyer Personas, such as C-level Executives, Vice Presidents of Fortune 500s, and Restaurant Directors, as well as mid-level growth hospitality companies, in the offline (trade-shows & events) & digital channels (SEM, SEO, display advertising, PPC, webinars, email, social media).
It is a role that will be hands on initially but will be charged with building a team underneath - you'll need to demonstrate experience, creativity, planning and leadership to achieve strategic goals that will deliver the significant growth they are after.
What's on Offer
There role offers the chance of genuine ownership for the Digital Marketing Director- the opportunity to have a profound impact on a successful and rapidly growing business.
There is an excellent package on offer as well as the opportunity to work in a grown-up, highly accommodating environment based in London.