You are here
Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Leading North-West Car Retailer
About Our Client
This client is a leading car retailer based in Lancashire but with dealerships across the country. They have a close-knitted team which has doubled in size over the past year. The business uses their website to drive footfall to their dealership, and so is effectively their shop window. As a result this is a vital role for the business moving forward.
The key responsibilities of this Digital Marketing Executive are as follows:
- Managing the website from a content point of view.
- Ensuring the website is fully optimised.
- Strategising editorial updates and content ideas.
- Reporting on website performance.
- Managing the external agencies.
The Successful Applicant
For this Digital Marketing Executive role, the candidate must fit the following criteria:
- Experience writing engaging website content
- A love of cars
- Good SEO skills
- Experience working with google analytics
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
What's on Offer