You are here
Digital Marketing Executive
- Generate creative content for B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Work with new product development, ecommerce and trade marketing.
About Our Client
A leading niche retailer based on the outskirts of Leeds who are now looking to diversify in to other products. They currently have a large presence in the UK, mainland Europe and America with a turnover in excess of 50 million pounds.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure the CRM and E-Mail databases are kept up to date with customer preference.
- Write, build and schedule E-Mail.
- Working with marketing team on strategy and planning.
- Writing creative briefs and managing outputs.
- Work with the agencies to translate content for French and German sites.
- Upload content and imagery to the website, social media reporting, fulfilling PR requests.
- Implement social media strategy and inputting / collaborating on communication plans.
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience of:
- Business / Marketing degree or CIM qualification.
- Strong copy skills.
- Worked collaboratively with agencies.
- Understanding of Google analytics.
What's on Offer