You are here
Digital Marketing Executive
- New marketing role within an established electronics business
- Digital Marketing Executive to develop social and digital marketing channels
About Our Client
My client is a multinational electronics company based in north London. The business promotes a collaborative company culture where employees are trained and rewarded for successes in their role. They have an open door policy and everyone goes the extra mile to support and help develop the brand and business.
Their head office is based on a business park in North London and the majority of employees drive to work. Public transport is also a viable option as long as you are prepared to walk 15/20 mins from the tube in the morning!
The Digital Marketing Executive will report directly into the UK Marketing Manager and be broadly responsible for developing and managing the social presence of the UK business. This is a new role and you will work with the team to develop social marketing plans across the 4 product lines which aim to improve customer engagement across all online channels
This role will include:
- Produce and plan all new content for products/markets across social media
- Manage content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts
- Create video and design content for promotional banners
- Develop email marketing strategy and implement them across the brand
- Analyse the performance of social channels using Google Analytics
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will specialise or have a keen interest in social media marketing while also having experience across a variety of digital marketing channels. The role will suit someone who is able to adapt and be flexible to the needs of a lean team. The business is looking for someone who is proactive and can bring some creative ideas to the table so, if you want to make an impact, this might be the role for you!
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £35,000 (plus bonus and benefits!)