You are here
Digital Marketing Manager (Lead Generation)
- An established Business Services company looking to grow their online offering
- Responsible for driving traffic and improving lead generation through the site
About Our Client
The client is a national business services company based in Hemel Hempstead with a current turnover of £30million and ambitious plans to double in size in the next 4 years. They are looking to bring their marketing function in-house - the Digital Marketing Manager (Lead Generation) will be heavily involved in developing business objectives and driving sale growth online.
The Digital Marketing Manager (Lead Generation) will report directly into the Sales Director and be part of a growing marketing team. Having recently brought the marketing function in-house, this role will have touch points across a variety of digital marketing channels. The role will be fairly autonomous and you will be responsible for developing the digital marketing strategy and then working hands-on and alongside agencies to implement it. The role will include:
- Building and implementing the digital marketing strategy to drive traffic and improve lead generation
- Lead Generation - develop strategy and build email marketing and automated campaigns primarily for prospective clients
- Online acquisition - manage and challenge the PPC and SEO agencies
- Budget management
- Test and learn campaigns to optimise site performance
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager (Lead Generation) for this growing team will have previous experience in a B2B marketing role. The role will work with a large new business sales team and you will need experience managing both internal and external stakeholders. This role will suit someone with a results-driven and entrepreneurial approach to business.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £50,000 (plus 20% bonus)