You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager - National Multi-Channel Retail Group
- Greater Manchester
About Our Client
Michael Page is working with a renowned well-respected retailer based in Greater Manchester, that has invested heavily in being at the forefront of digital.
The main duties and responsibilities of this Digital Marketing Manager role are as follows:
- Devising and delivering strategy for search and driving traffic.
- Using the channels effectively to deliver traffic growth, channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Email, Display.
- Tracking conversion rates in order to optimise the websites.
- Managing a team of PPC and SEO executives.
- Support similar roles across different parts of the business to ensure a consistent strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Manager role will:
- Have multiple years experience in a digital retail role.
- Have a strong paid search background, with further experience across the digital mix.
- Have experience in analytics, and being able to use data to influence decisions.
- Have strong leadership skills.
- Be comfortable running and working as part of a collaborative team.
What's on Offer
Very Competitive Salary