You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
- Working for a fast growing travel organisation
- Must have broad acquisition, including SEO and PPC skills
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global travel business, with offices throughout the world, one of which is based near New Malden
The Digital Marketing Manager position is a really exciting one for the business, who have recently dedicated a lot of resource towards improving digital channels. They have reassessed their digital channels, and refocused on improving onsite SEO, hiring a new team member to make improvements. They have also hired a new specialist to manage PPC, which they currently invest in heavily. This role will manage both team members, look at new acquisition channels (paid social being an immediate area to look at), and drive high quality campaigns.
Additionally, the business is also looking to start ecommerce for the first time, and, as a highly agile organisation, they are looking to launch it as soon as possible. This person will be the key stakeholder responsible for that delivery.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will be an existing Digital Marketing Manager, with the following:
- Previous team management experience
- Retail or travel background, with good knowledge of B2C digital
- Hands on SEO experience
- Previous experience managing large scale PPC campaigns.
- Paid Social, display and programmatic experience would be beneficial.
What's on Offer
A salary of £45000 to £50000 plus bonus, lots of travel benefits, health and pension