You are here
This position is now filled
Digital Marketing Manager
- Working for a Christian Charity
- Must have strong Digital Marketing skills
About Our Client
My client is a successful Christian Not for Profit and Charities organisation based in Weybridge Surrey.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be required to
- On behalf of the Senior Director, develop and maintain the digital strategy and user experience design across all digital channels, and other emerging digital initiatives
- Track engagement, conversion, and other relevant metrics across the digital engagement plaforms; providing insights, and identifying trends to improve the user experience, and campaign implementation.
- Actively live and work in accordance with the Christian ethos and values of the organisation at all times, actively demonstrating the practical outworking of these values and taking personal responsibility for how your individual attitude and actions impact on the brand
- Line manage and develop individuals within the Digital Marketing team to release full potential;
- Assist in the development of the annual Digital Marketing budget and monitor ROI and wider performance
- Constantly seek to improve the digital presence to maximize the number of sponsorships acquired online through continued research, development and innovation
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Digital Marketing Manager will have the following
- A degree in business studies, sales and marketing or a related subject
- At least two years' line management experience
- A strong understanding of good UI/UX practices managing front-end development to refine and improve user experience.
- A strong understanding of Agile and waterfall project management methodology. With the ability to provide clear structure around any developmental iteration.
- A strong understanding of marketing principles
- Experience in driving organisational growth through managing Digital platforms
- Expertise in driving change from Web Analytics reporting
- Experience in developing, maintaining and delivering digital marketing strategies
- Track record of delivering complicated digital projects, including website
Active Personal commitment to the Christian Faith with the ability to promote the Christian ethos the brand and enable others to experience, explore and express the faith based motivation of its work.
What's on Offer
A salary of Â£40,000 -Â£45,000 plus benefits.