You are here
This position is now filled
Digital Marketing Manager
- Working for a large B2B service provider.
- Must have strong Digital Marketing Experience
About Our Client
My client is a leading B2B service provider in the Manufacturing and Production sector based in Oxfordshire.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be
- Responsible for producing and maintaining websites and web pages that support business and marketing objectives.Drive and manage the search engine optimisation (SEO) plan.
- Work with teams across the company to ensure websites are appropriately optimised, including identifying areas of business importance/priority, target audiences and developing keywords
- Work with Digital Marketing Executive (Content) to produce digital content to complement SEO activity.
- Deliver paid search campaigns to support SEM strategy.Successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Ongoing improvements to the performance and visibility of internal and external websites.
- Provision of digital content and campaign performance metrics and recommendations that are used to inform and improve future activities.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Candidate will have the following
- Preferably degree education, or equivalent
- Demonstrable ability to understand and work with new technologies
- Interest in the application of new technology to solve problems and business issues
- Enquiring mind, interest in how things work
- Interest in IT/technology sector
- Basic understanding of the Internet industry
- Solid knowledge of SEO and web analytics best practices
- Experienced in using content management systems, preferably WordPress
What's on Offer
An annual salary of Â£40,000 plus benefits.