You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Iconic Restaurant group
About Our Client
Global house hold name within restaurant industry this opportunity is unique as the business looks to develop its in house digital team.
Areas of Responsibility:
- digital acquisition strategy, which creates awareness and drives usage and engagement of all digital channels and ultimately, footfall into locations.
- Propose and create the annual digital calendar aligned to wider marketing strategy, outlining activities for social, E-PR, digital media, email marketing, loyalty marketing and our owned channels, which delivers on guest engagement and KPIs, and management of relevant agencies.
- Manage and lead all digital agencies to deliver on the digital strategy and wider integrated marketing objectives of the business
- Manage the CRM executive to implement activities associated with the digital strategy.
- Drive test and learn activity which identifies ongoing improvements, including new marketing programmes, enhanced customer segmentation, enhanced mobile experiences and digital innovation.
- Lead and implement the bookings approach for chain, ensuring correct channels, technology and policies are in use for the business resulting in growth of covers, greater awareness, greater sign ups and greater insight on guests.
- Develop and manage the CRM strategy to meet the annual data target and drive forward customer advocacy
- Create an attribution strategy and develop digital ROI and cost per guests measures
- Propose and implement a new database provider, email send system and advocacy ladder
- Manage the CRM executive to implement data and email marketing executions associated with the CRM strategy.Social & E-PR
- Drive, develop and manage the Social media and E-PR strategies culminating in increased guest engagement, contacts and brand awareness
- Lead the brand approach to Trip advisor and other public forum review channels
- Propose and implement the brand wider social strategy, social burst activity and monthly content plans
- Manage the brand's PR approachDigital Media
- Plan and buy media to improve and maintain visibility across display media, social, search and PPC and Own execution, through internal and external resources
- Analyse campaign results and trends and provide recommendations for future placements to increase brand visibility and awarenessWebsite & channel management
- Responsible for website and owned online channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) including content planning, SEO and segmentation
- Lead delivery of the web platform, ensuring user experience is constantly reviewed and improved, that conversion rates are improving and that digital assets are in line with point of sale materials.
- Manage any required integrations and digital development with third party suppliers from a digital scope
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Competencies Required:
- A results orientation, you naturally seek quantitative goals and actively seek to outperform them.
- Analytical headspace, your ability to conduct analytics and reporting in applications such as Microsoft Excel are second to none. You love spreadsheets.
- A natural acumen to solving problems: having identified a change in numerical performance, you seek out the root cause and can identify opportunities to adjust marketing programmes to overcome challenges.
- Highly inquisitive about digital marketing and a good exposure to the latest innovations, especially in the mobile and social space.
- Think critically…Take a well-ordered, logical approach organizing work; and planning action.
- Build strong relationships…Foster trust and cooperation among coworkers, guests, and suppliers; develop and sustain personal contact in order to provide mutual benefit. Value and remain open to new ideas and perspectives.
- Think strategically…Foresee and take action to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Drive for change…Drive for improvement in all facets of organizational life.
- Be passionate in understanding guests…An inquisitive nature and a desire to understand the guest mindset, behaviour, expectations and desires and exceed them
- Be skilled in project management…Use tools and processes to identify project goals, set and manage the schedule, anticipate and identify issues, remove obstacles, delineate responsibility, track task completion, and communicate progress.
- Adept in communication….A strong communicator who adapts the message to fit the needs of the audience
- A brand advocate….A personality that champions the core fabric of the brand and engages the business in adhering to it
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing and media experience, in a hospitality or retail business.
- A demonstrated ability to design a digital vision and the effectiveness to lead change within an organisation to ensure it is actualised.
- A relevant bachelor's degree in maths, stats or business.
- Have managed a team for at least two years.
- Agency management experience across the full digital mix including CRM
What's on Offer
Basic salary - £45,000 - £70,000