You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager with strong website experience
Looking for Digital Marketing Managers from a Financial Services background
About Our Client
The client are a financial services business with an international reputation for insurance broking and underwriting. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their Head of Digital in creating a digital strategy, with a focus on the website. Role based in London.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Be the go-to expert on Crown Peak and Exact Target for the business in Europe, Eurasia & Africa, offering training and support to local web editors and marketing teams across the EMEA region.
* Work closely with the Global eBusiness team to ensure digital activities are in line with overall digital strategy.
* Support the EMEA communications and business teams with the creation, execution and follow up of high quality email marketing campaigns to support key products.
* Lead a new EMEA website working group, providing input, guidance and support to colleagues in key countries on website maintenance and future development and act as guardian of digital brand guidelines in the region.
* Provide regular tracking and monthly reporting on website and email marketing activity and identify, measure and report on relevant trends.
* As an active member of the global ecommerce team, provide updates on EMEA digital marketing activity and provide support for global projects in the business as requested.
* Manage EMEA digital advertising programmes with the support of appropriate party agencies.
The Successful Applicant
Skills required for the Digital Marketing Manager role
* Must have worked on website management in a corporate environment.
* Must have hands-on content management experience with systems such as SDL Tridon, Interwoven, Sitecore, CrownPeak or equivalent.
* Experienced user of Exact Target or similar email marketing service provider.
* Experience of using Google analytics metrics or other analytics tools and following up with recommendations and activities based on the data.
* Familiar with applying online communications/website/brand and image guidelines to web communications.
* Excellent project management, communications and organisation skills.
* Experience in managing online display advertising and paid search campaigns, either hands-on or via a third- party agency.
What's on Offer
Up to £55,000 and company bonus and benefits