You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
- Are you a Digital Marketeer with agency management experience?
- Do you have a sound understanding of PPC?
About Our Client
Our client are a fast-growing top 10 UK housing and construction company. They design, build, refurbish and regenerate places to improve economic and social outcomes for people.
Each year they build more than 4,500 new homes and over the years, have built or improved over one million homes, schools and Extra Care homes for older people.
They have helped thousands of first time buyers get their foot on the housing ladder and have also built over tens of thousands of homes for housing associations and councils, supporting local authorities across England, Scotland and Wales.
- To be responsible for the further development of Keepmoat website and other online channels
in order to attract, increase interactivity and conversion rates for both our B2C home purchasers as well as B2B clients.
- Drive visitor traffic to Keepmoat online sites (website, intranet and relevant social media platforms).
- Work with the PR team to capture and promote the achievements and products/services of Keepmoat online.
- Working with external digital agencies you will be responsible for developing and evolving the use of online peer to peer communities to further benefit Keepmoat business objectives.
- Develop an effective search marketing strategy (SEO, PPC, display and affiliate programme) that achieves increased goal conversions and enquiries.
The Successful Applicant
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of developing and managing digital marketing campaigns including website design, social media sites and search marketing.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing online surveys, mailshots and direct response campaigns.
- Proven experience of using natural search and online marketing tools such as Google, analytics, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, WordPress etc.
- Well-developed product/service marketing background, coupled with good marketing communication expertise.
- Excellent Content Management skills, SEO and link management skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Good ICT skills, including Microsoft products, database management and CRM.
- Strong project management skills.
What's on Offer
30,000 - 35,000 + Car + Benefits