You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Retail Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a London based retail organisation. They have around 100 sites within the UK and are currently developing two further brands as part of their business strategy. They have recently created a 4 year plan where they intend on opening a further 60 sites for their developed brand and a further 10 for the new brands they have recently set up. So this is an extremely exciting time for them!
This is a new role which is focusing on growth of the online channel for the business. They require an expert within digital marketing to increase brand awareness and driving traffic to the website through the development of effective digital marketing strategy. Additionally, as the Digital Marketing Manager based in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Development of tangible digital marketing strategy ensuring consistency with offline marketing and PR campaigns.
- Development of the digital marketing calendar, in line with seasonal event launches.
- Ownership of strategy across PPC, SEO, social media and affiliate marketing channels.
- CRM growth strategy, focus on segmentation analysis and optimisation, creating relevant, targeted content.
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure a seamless user experience and general platform management.
- Reporting and analysis of digital marketing activities, in order to continuously optimise all digital marketing channels.
- Championing digital across the business to drive forward digitalisation of the brand.
- Remaining up to date with the latest digital innovations and trends.
The Successful Applicant
As this role is at a matter of urgency, all candidates MUST be immediately available. Additionally, they must possess the following experience and capabilities:
Proven experience in a similar Digital Marketing Manager role, ideally within a retail brand.
Strong knowledge of all the digital marketing channels especially PPC and SEO.
Strategic yet incredibly hands-on.
Experience in Google Analytics.
Commercial, analytical approach.
- Experience with managing agencies and senior stakeholders.
Adaptable and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Team management experience
What's on Offer
We are initially offering a temporary contract position with the opportunity of a permanent position being offered in the new year.