You are here
This position is now filled
Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager for global electronics brand
- Must have excellent consumer digital marketing knowledge
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest electronics businesses in its field having operated for over 50 years. The business is renowned in all continents and occupies market leading presence in many countries. The business is experiencing excellent growth due to NPD and is now looking to expand its digital capability out of the UK. The business is based within commuting distance from Horsham, West Sussex.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a brand new role for the business in the marketing communications teams and has a European remit. The Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Devise and drive brand engagement strategy through digital channels
- Understand and analyse online consumer journey in order to ensure the business is at the forefront of consumer minds when it comes to purchase
- Manage a Social Media Executive and Digital Marketing Executive in order to execute digital marketing plans
- Be responsible for acquisition strategy across: SEO, PPC, Content, Social, Email marketing
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this position will have worked in a consumer facing business and have a great grasp of customer journey online, as well as marketing to various target audiences online. You must have a firm grasp of digital, be ahead of trends in the industry and have a real passion for digital.
You will need to manage a team, engage with senior stakeholders and own the agency relationships for the business so a confident manner with people is important.
The location of this role will require someone to be able to drive.
What's on Offer
A salary of between Â£45,000-Â£50,000 + package.
Please apply asap in order to be considered.