You are here
This position is now filled
Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop digital strategy to increase web traffic and increase company presence.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve targets.
About Our Client
A leading North East property developer who have grown from a family owned firm to the most successful house builders in UK in 70 years. They now employ over 2000 people and earned a fantastic reputation with in the industry.
You responsibilities will include:
- Direct and manage the continued development of the company's website, increasing inbound traffic and delivering continued improvements in user experience, search ranking and conversion rates.
- Work with external suppliers to access the viability of new digital marketing opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Work with agencies to enforce best practices and group procedures/timeframes.
- Direct the companies content strategy via the internal team of copywriters.
- Oversee the delivery of campaign creatives by agencies ensuring quality and suitability for purpose.
The Successful Applicant
- Analytical mind-set.
- A keen eye for quality marketing and copywriting.
- Strong understanding of paid search including PPC, Display and retargeting.
- Use of Google analytics.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, holidays, pension.