You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
Do you consider yourself an SEO/PPC and re-targeting expert?
Do you have a lead-generation & B2B business background?
About Our Client
If you want to work with and promote the world's leading team of social media risk experts tasked with protecting children, social platforms, brands and apps from online attacks we want to hear from you!
As part of their growth strategy, this business have identified an exciting, very unique and crucial to the business opportunity for a Marketing Professional who is an expert in driving lead generation with inbound marketing techniques.
You will be a part of a team tasked with communicating to the worlds' leading brands about this organisations expertise in Social Media Risk.
With your superb understanding of SEO/PPC and Social Marketing you will work within the marketing team to drive inbound leads, advising on content creation strategies, landing page creation and CTA tactics.
You will also have extensive lead re-targeting experience with a major network like Google and be able to use Lead Tracking and analytics platforms such as Hubspot or Marketo as well as Kissmetrics or Mixpanel.
The Successful Applicant
- Data lead Marketing professional with at least 5 years experience in online lead generation for enterprise B2B businesses.
- PPC and SEO certified training with Google or equivalent.
- Proven Inbound Content Marketing strategy.
- You will have hands-on experience of execution, management, measurement, optimization of digital media campaigns in B2B environment
- Significant experience and training with Inbound marketing platforms such as Hubspot and Marketo.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
What's on Offer
30,000 - 40,000 + Benefits