You are here
This position is now filled
Digital Marketing Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
- Working for a well known Not for Profit organisation
- Must have strong Digital Marketing experience
About Our Client
My client is a large Not for Profit organisation based in Portsmouth.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be required to
- Analysis of target keywords/phrases identify keywords with high traffic/high relevancy.
- Administration of website and digital content across all aspects, such as static pages, product pages, news and publications
- Research and application of contemporary web practices to improve visibility on the internet.
- Research and copywriting for messaging for digital presence content (e.g. Linked-in, Twitter, Pintrest, You-Tube etc.)
- Optimise website content in-line with current best practice for SEO.
- Tracking of keywords website performance in the search engine.
- Research and initialisation of market/sectors specific campaigns to drive prospecting for new business.
- Research and initialisation of ideas for new product development.
The Successful Applicant
The Digital Marketing Manager will have the following
- Experience of digital communications ideally with campaign planning abilities
- Highly organised and able to balance multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams - a good relationship builder at all levels
- An analytical mind with an insight-driven approach to maximise effectiveness
- Able to present complex content in a clear and compelling manner
What's on Offer
A salary of Â£30,000 - Â£35,000 DOE plus benefits