You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
TGI Fridays - Global restaurant chain
Digital manager - leading digital in the UK.
About Our Client
One of the best loved restaurant brands synonymous with celebrations. Needing very little introduction, TGI Fridays offer awesome atmosphere, tasty American food and premium cocktails, all underpinned with the essence of the experience: a massive sense of fun.
As the Digital Manager you will having the opportunity to lead TGIs UK digital function and be responsible for determining a vision for digital marketing that drives value and ensure it is effectively executed and monitored.
With a keen performance focus, this role will not only deliver significant value to the business in terms of sales, it will also be a catalyst for further digital enablement within the business.
- Develop TGI Fridays' digital acquisition strategy, which creates awareness and drives usage and engagement of all digital channels and ultimately, footfall into locations.
- Manage and lead all digital agencies to deliver on the digital strategy and wider integrated marketing objectives of the business
- Lead and implement the bookings approach for Fridays, ensuring correct channels, technology and policies are in use for the business resulting in growth of covers, greater awareness, greater sign ups and greater insight on guests.
Social & E-PR
- Drive, develop and manage the Social media and E-PR strategies culminating in increased guest engagement, contacts and brand awareness
- Propose and implement the brand wider social strategy, social burst activity and monthly content plans
- Plan and buy media to improve and maintain Fridays visibility across display media, social, search and PPC and Own execution, through internal and external resources
- Analyse campaign results and trends and provide recommendations for future placements to increase brand visibility and awareness
Website & channel management
- Responsible for TGI Fridays website and owned online channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) including content planning, SEO and segmentation
- Lead delivery of the TGI Friday's web platform, ensuring user experience is constantly reviewed and improved, that conversion rates are improving and that digital assets are in line with point of sale materials.
- Develop and manage the CRM strategy to meet the annual data target and drive forward customer advocacy
- Manage the CRM executive to implement activities associated with the digital strategy.
The Successful Applicant
As the initial appointment within digital, you will be afforded the autonomy to take ownership of the function. In a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment - it's essential that you embrace the opportunity to make a difference.
The skills & competencies required will include
- A results orientation, you naturally seek quantitative goals and actively seek to outperform them.
- Analytical headspace, your ability to conduct analytics and reporting in applications such as Microsoft Excel are second to none. You love spreadsheets.
- A natural acumen to solving problems: having identified a change in numerical performance, you seek out the root cause and can identify opportunities to adjust marketing programmes to overcome challenges.
- Highly inquisitive about digital marketing and a good exposure to the latest innovations, especially in the mobile and social space.
- Think critically…Take a well-ordered, logical approach organizing work; and planning action.
- Build strong relationships…Foster trust and cooperation among co-workers, guests, and suppliers; develop and sustain personal contact in order to provide mutual benefit. Value and remain open to new ideas and perspectives.
- Think strategically…Foresee and take action to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Drive for change…Drive for improvement in all facets of organizational life.
- Be passionate in understanding guests…An inquisitive nature and a desire to understand the guest mind-set, behaviour, expectations and desires and exceed them
- Be skilled in project management…Use tools and processes to identify project goals, set and manage the schedule, anticipate and identify issues, remove obstacles, delineate responsibility, track task completion, and communicate progress.
- Adept in communication….A strong communicator who adapts the message to fit the needs of the audience
- A brand advocate….A personality that champions the core fabric of the brand and engages the business in adhering to it
What's on Offer
Highly competitive basic salary along with a 15% bonus and fantastic career development.